Monday, October 4, 2010

Little Things

A tiny origami bird...
This is the talent of my almost 18 year old son!
So small...literally a scrap of paper fashioned into
an intricate work of art the size of a penny!
Ryan can literally take any bit of
something and create a masterpiece!
This is amazing to me!

I don't think I am biased because he is my son!
This is truly a wonderful gift!


Meticulous folds that will soon be
a wonder to marvel!

Can it be anymore adorable?
****

It is hard to believe that September is gone and we are already almost ending the first week of October. It has been an absolute whirl-wind and I don't see October slowing down!
*
I am so behind on my blog of life posts and it makes me sad! We have many things to accomplish in this new month and I would like to share everything with my blogger friends!
*
We are going up to Vermont in the middle of the week and I am so excited! It is my favorite time of year and there is no better place in the fall then Vermont. I love every season there, but it is particularly glorious when the leaves are changing ~ we can go apple picking and the air is crisp! Ahhh....heaven!!
*
Upon our return, I plan on catching up on my posts...I have 3 months of Kitchenettes, 2 months of Gourmet Club, 2 baby showers, my visit with my Great-Aunt Nanny, many delicious recipes, my adventures as a Home Economics teacher, Gabriella's 2nd birthday ~ plus so much more!!!
~*~
Stay tuned! Be back soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected