Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Banana Creme Supreme

A delicious creamy dreamy dessert!

I served this luscious pie along with tea
to my beloved cell ladies!

Banana Creme Supreme


Homemade Graham Cracker Crust
24 graham crackers
(crush in food processor)
1 stick melted butter
1/4 c sugar

Mix sugar and butter into crushed crackers.
Press into a deep dish pie pan with a fork.
Bake @ 350 for 10-15 minutes.
Cool completely.


***

Layer 1/3 of filling on bottom of crust.
Top with sliced bananas.

Spread on remaining filling.
Sprinkle on chopped pecans.


***
Supreme Filling
1 12 oz. tub whipped topping
1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1 c sour cream

Blend together until smooth.



tea party fare...
vintage glass & china teacups

mouthwatering delights
and lovely details...

banquet bar...
a sumptuous meal waiting for us!

glass snack trays with grapes & leaves...
friends sipping tea ...
~~~***~~~
Thank you for stopping by today and
partaking in the joy of tea!

***
I am linking to the following tea-loving blogs:

hosted by Wanda Lee @ The Plumed Pen
***
hosted by Rhondi @ Rose Colored Glasses

5 comments:

  1. You have some really nice cups and saucers on display.
    Everyone appears to be having a good time at your tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concetta, Nice job on the collages! Lovely setting - like your snack plates and the dessert looks heavenly!
    Blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so delicious. thank you for sharing your recipe and beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concetta! How wonderful the pie is, I wish you lived next door! lol I am planning a trip to Florida sometimes this summer, if the Doc lets me leave Mississippi. lol I want to go down one side and back up the other side to visit all my Florida blogging friends. I want to go to Cross City, where I have a friend, and I know you have family near there. I love all your dishes! Those sandwiches look wonderful! Tell me about them. lol I love the collages, just want to hear more about the treasures in them! lol Thank you so much for joining me again for Tea Time Tuesday! Next week I may try out the new Linky that has thumb nails of the pictures in your post. So if you have any trouble just email me I will try to stay close to answer you! Love your friends sipping Tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely get together! All the food looks scrumptious. Looks like a fun group of ladies. Joan

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected