Friday, January 29, 2010

Favorite Things Friday

Look what arrived at my front door! A fantastic food processor from my husband!! He used every one of his rewards points from work to get me this little beauty. I love that man! I have used the same food processor for all 20 years of our marriage and I have just worn it out! It is so old that I will not keep it out on my counter - I hide it in the cupboards - it is a shame, I know - it has been so faithful - but it would stick out and be an eyesore displayed on my counter top.

I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to have received this - now I must reward my sweetheart with culinary delights! I love this kitchen tool - you can do everything with it - including making bread and pizza doughs - and I personally think that Cuisinart is superior!



Here is the other gem of my kitchen - my KitchenAide Stand Mixer - oh definitely one of my favorite things! My parents bought this for me many years ago - I love it so much! My Mom is a fabulous cook and has passed all her talents and tricks over to me. Thank you Mom!

My favorite kitchen appliance!

Look ~ Kindred Spirits!

2 comments:

  1. Finally I get credit for all she has stollen er ah gleened from me.
    My honey (Bill) bought me the Cuisinart processor after I burned out a cheapie one. I was always the cheapskate and he always wants me to have the best. I have learned in the long run his way is the best and I get spoiled in the process.
    I still have my original processor over 30 yrs and it works fine. I am not ashamed to keep my faithful friend out on my work space.
    The Mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have 2 words for you oh dearest of all mothers ~ quiche plate!!!!
    Love you,
    Mush

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected