Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kitchenettes' Tea Table

exquisite tea cup...


I set a beautiful tea-time table with collections and treasures from around my home!

The Kitchenettes were pampered and felt like queens sipping tea from real china cups and eating sumptious treats from glass pedestals. The candlelight and floating flowers were the finishing touches to our elegant tea party!

English Rose China ...

floating flowers centerpiece...

flowers floating in glass...
floral display...

tea table...

place setting...

dainty cup...

time for tea...


2 comments:

  1. lovely, my friend. The girls talents are brought out by you! You are the best!!! I love the idea of an Easter tea for the older ladies of the church. Please send my love to those I know at the tea. I would have loved to participated in something like that.
    much love,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules,
    I just love you! Thank you for your kind words! Why can't we be closer and making more memories together??? Those were some of the happiest days of my life...raising the babes together, cooking, walking to the lake...peanut butter cookies...sweet tea and fried green tomatoes!
    Love you my friend,
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected