Tuesday, August 31, 2010

COLLEGE MAN

RYAN HARRISON YOUNG
*
How did it happen so fast?
The years fly by...one day he is a small boy
and the next he is a young man towering over
me at 6 feet and 2 inches!!!
A senior in high school
and dual enrolled in college!

These are bittersweet days for a mama...
Memories of my little man flood my mind and I long
for those days! I try to purpose in my heart to get beyond
the emotions caused by sons growing into men...
my son growing into a man!
***
God has put some amazing gifts in the boy I love...
he is so handsome...extremely intelligent...very creative...
loves to build things...he is hilarious...can do back flips in
mid-air...tenderhearted to the core...a thinker...
origami master...animal lover...king
of rhymes...and he has a true gift of teaching!
***
My faith is strong for this boy...I will never waiver!
I know my son will do great and mighty things
for the Lord! He will be one who changes people lives
and touches his generation!
He is a born leader fashioned for greatness!

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that
I think toward you, says the LORD,
thoughts of peace and not of evil,
to give you a future and a hope

RYAN
King ~ Royal
Leadership-Rulership
Powerful Force
***
Psalm 21:2-3
You have given Ryan his heart's desire,
and have not withheld the request of his lips.
For You meet him with rich blessings,
You set the crown of fine gold on Ryan's head.

1 comment:

  1. You left out his organizational skills. My kids still talk about that!!!! I too am proud of your young man. Tell him I miss him and love him. To this day I can't eat a blueberry without thinking about him!!!
    love y'all,
    julie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected