Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Day

May Day Birthday Boy
****
Joseph David
*
GOD SHALL INCREASE
Bless Abundantly - Make Great - Prosper
I Chronicles 29:12
Riches and honor come from You,
and You rule over all.
In Your hand are power and might,
and it is in Your hand to make great
and to give strength to Joseph.
*
BELOVED OF GOD
Friend
Object of Affection - To Delight In

Deuteronomy 33:12
Joseph David, the beloved of the Lord
rests in safety, the High God surrounds him
all day long and he rests between His shoulders.

24 years ago today I became a Mama...

my son grew up to be a hero...a fireman!

This is the first promise
the Lord gave me for my first son...
Deuteronomy 33:13-17
And of Joseph he said:
Blessed of the Lord is his land,
with the precious things of heaven,
with the dew, and the deep lying beneath,
with the precious fruits of the sun,
with the precious produce of the months,
with the best things of the ancient mountains,
with the precious things of the everlasting hills,
with the precious things of the earth and its fullness,
and the favor of Him ho dwelt in the bush.
Let the blessing come on the head of Joseph,
and on the crown of the head of him who was
separate from his brothers.

2 comments:

  1. Connie,
    I would love to talk with Joey and wish him a happy birthday. I was thinking about him this morning knowing his special day was one day after Matthew's! I hope you have a day filled to the brim with blessings.
    I love you so much and I miss you. I wish we could go to the park and eat peanut butter cookies and watch our little people play.
    love ya,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules,
    Those were some of the greatest days of my life! I remember we would always sit and talk about making memories for our children - and we made unforgetable moments for each other as well! I hope you got my message yesterday that I left for Matthew - he was on my heart and mind all day for his special birthday!
    I love you and miss you too my dearest friend -you are one of my true treasures!
    Love you,
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected