Monday, September 6, 2010

French Coconut Pie

A beautiful cup to be filled with tea...

a slice of pie...

the perfect afternoon treat...
~*~
French Coconut Pie

Ingredients:4 tablespoons butter, melted
2 eggs
, beaten
1 tablespoon flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 c coconut
1 cup milk

1 (9-inch) unbaked pie
shell

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

In a large bowl, combine melted butter,
eggs, flour, sugar, coconut, and milk.
Pour coconut mixture into pie shell.
Bake 45-60 minutes - until firm. Chill well.
Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a cup of tea.

~*~
I am linking to the following Tea Parties:~*~
Tuesday Tea Party hosted by Wanda Lee @ The Plumed Pen
***
Tea Cup Tuesday hosted by Martha @ Martha's Favorites
***
Teapot & Tea Things Tuesdays a shared meme hosted by Wanda @ The Plumed Pen & Pamela @ A Breath of Fresh Air
***
Tea Time Tuesday hosted by Lady Katherine
***
Tea Time Tuesday
hosted by Sandi @ Rose Chintz Cottage & Inspirations
***
hosted by Terri @ Artful Affirmations~*~
 

8 comments:

  1. Good morning Concetta,
    I am so happy you have stopped by for tea and joined my tea party! Your pie looks scrumptious and I shall have to try your recipe. Lovely teacup too. Love your blog with all the scriptures! I'm so happy to 'meet' you and I'm your newest follower. Have a lovely day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog makes my mouth water!! I have copied your recipe and will be making that pie soon!!
    Thanks so much for sharing!
    Blessings, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it french because it does not have whipped cream? Looks good, but I like my coconut pie creamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tea? Pie?

    I'm heading over with my French scarf tossed around my neck!

    "Ah, c'est magnifique! Delicieux! Incroyable!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    A very beautiful cake,
    Thanks for sharing.
    You a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the perfect recipe for my family - we love coconut! Thanks for sharing it and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello and happy Monday!
    I think your tea cups is just lovely with the delicate pink and gray floral design. It is a beautiful vintage cup.
    The pie looks incredible too.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  8. How yummy! I always love finding new coconut recipes because it's my hubby's favorite! Thanks for linking up last week for Friday Favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected