Thursday, March 11, 2010

Swinging in the Sun

Gabriella Grace Young
We had a glorious day on our little farm...
I spent the afternoon with my darling little baby - and what a fun time we had!
Gabriella has a lovely tree swing that my husband put up just for her - my husband is making quite the play area for our children - it includes a huge trampoline, a large wooden swing set with slide and play tower, plus the babe's tree swing. I am so impressed with his progress on this project. He is surrounding the big swing set with wooden beams and will be filling it all in with mulch. By the way, this adventurous girl can go down the ginormous slide all by herself!!!
Gabriella loves to be outside! It is heaven to her and I believe she would live out there if we would allow it! Today it is raining - so we are all cozy and warm inside our home.
Sunshiny Days Swinging

Fun in the Sun

Look at me Mama!

I love my swing!
Thank you Daddy!

Days spent on Forever Young Farm...

Quiet moments outside...

What a glorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected