Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Creamy Italian Crescent


I am so excited to be participating in a Pillsbury Celebrity Cook-Along
hosted by: Lynn @
~*~
I love - love - love this incredible blog!
So fun and the recipes are always outstanding.
You are invited to the party! 
Go check out it out and you can be happier than a pig in mud too!!
~*~
I am making a scrumptious appetizer recipe that
I got from my beloved friend - Mary Ann Hagerty!


Creamy Italian Crescent
2 pkg. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1 8oz. Cream Cheese, soft
1 t Italian Seasoning
1/2 pkg. Italian Dressing (dry)
Fresh Basil
~*~
Unroll crescents - press edges together to make 2 rectangles.
Place one dough rectangle on a baking sheet.
Mix together cream cheese with dry dressing and Italian Seasoning.
Place creamy mixture on top of dough in an oval shape.
Place second dough rectangle on top and seal edges.
Bake @ 350 for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Transfer to a gorgeous platter and garnish with fresh basil.
Slice and smile!  Mmmmmm - so delicious!
~*~
For a special savory twist you can be so creative with this basic recipe.
Add sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, Parmesan, Mozzarella,
olives, spinach, mushrooms, Italian sausage....see the
possibilities are endless.
You can also go sweet by adding different fruits, jams,
preserves, cinnamon sugar, pie fillings, nutella...
my mouth is watering!!

I am linking to the following parties:
Celebrity Cook-Along

LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN

CAST PARTY WEDNESDAY
http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com/

~*~

SUNDAY-THE SWEET DETAILS

13 comments:

  1. Your Creamy Italian Crescent looks amazing Concetta! I like all the different variations too! Thanks so much for your kind words and I'm so glad you joined the Cook-Along:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, this looks so good, Concetta. I know it is.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again you seem to make something with ME in mind! (lol) No really I love it! You and I have the same taste....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the flavors in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How simple and yummy!!! By the way my grandma lived in Deland for awhile and Orange City, now lives in Deltona with some of my aunts and cousins...

    ReplyDelete
  6. we consume a lot of bread, I will try this instead for a surprise one day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love for you to link this and more up to my linky party that runs Friday evening through Sunday night. You can find the button for the party at http://www.bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/

    Our last party, the first ever, had over 300 links so this week there will be a special give away just for linkers, hope to see you soon.

    Come strut your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Concetta,
    This is a beautiful presentation. I can already think of several events I can take this to with wonderful fillings. This is a great recipe that I will really enjoy! Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope to see you next week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely presentation. That crescent sounds delicious! Cream cheese is just too yummy. Thanks for coming by to share! Have a great weekend.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following with GFC :)
    Thanks for grabbing my party button too. I use Pillsbury products a lot too, they make my life so much easier.

    Thanks for linking up at Bacon Time, can't wait to see what you share this week. Hope to see you this Friday or Weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Concetta,
    Thanks for linking this up! It looks amazing. What a great bread for a holiday table.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a masterpiece and we want to feature it on Let's Do Brunch. I am thrilled you linked it up. It is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Creamy Italian Crescent looks so pretty, and as you say, there are so many other possibilities with this recipe too! I love this delicious version. Thank you for sharing it with Let's Do Brunch - I'm so glad you are one of this week's features!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected