Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wedding Bliss


You are cordially invited to view the most exquisite wedding...
Here is a peak into the celebration of Mauricio & Kasie's big day!


This is the NAME LEGACY I handmade for their wedding gift.
I love to research names and present them as presents -
it is one of my most favorite things to give!!


The beautiful couple and the bride's parents:
Chris & Mary Ann Hagerty

The Hagerty Family
Chris & Mary Ann
with their 4 gorgeous daughters:
Katie - Kimmie - Kasie - Kristie


The theme for the wedding was:
A Garden Sanctuary
pastel colors...lush flowers and greenery...amazing candles
whimsical touches...grand decor...blessing upon blessings


I had the honor of designing and decorating this divine occasion!
Everything is my handmade originals!


The reception was at one of our favorite restaurants - Maria Bonita's.
The owners are our close friends - Henry & Nancy.
We love and adore them!  Their generosity is matchless!
Mauricio is Colombian and this is a restaurant specializing
 in the most delectable Mexican and Cuban food.  
We have celebrated many wonderful events at Maria Bonita's.
Their daughter, Andrea, is one of my Kitchenette Girls!
You can see a past post of one of our Kitchenettes' adventures HERE: 


I was inspired to do table numbers with a twist!
Each table was an individual garden and
guests received corresponding cards inviting
them to relax in their own unique garden setting.


Kasie is the daughter of my beloved friend - Mary Ann!
Yes...the famous Mary Ann that I rave about...my true friend.


Life Began In A Garden...
Some examples of our table escapes were:
The Serenity Garden
The Harmony Garden
The Faithfulness Garden
The Peaceful Garden
The Victorious Garden
The Tranquility Garden
~*~
Each table represented a little sanctuary of heaven
 to bask in this glorious day of love!
And then there was...
The Garden Sweet Garden
The grandest of all Candy Bars!
I adorned each small glassine favor bag with:
~*~
Mauricio & Kasie
Sweet Love 


Each guest took home a bag full of the sweetest of treats!




~*~ The Family Table  ~*~
The blessed couple, their families and the bridal party
sat together at this gorgeous table.
~*~
The Covenant Love Garden 


The Wedding Feast
A sumptuous meal of Spanish delights!
I handmade the menus with all the choices
the guest were able to choose.
It was out of this world delicious! 
I have such a weakness for Spanish cuisine! 


I dined on the Lechon Asado
oh my goodness!!!


The bride and groom enjoyed their meals on my gorgeous china pieces.
I brought my lovely Limoges teacups and plates
as well as delicate dishes that would enhance the garden
 theme, gold-trimmed crystal and hand-etched glasses. 
Place settings lovingly arranged for the special couple!






The centerpiece for the wedding table was the one-of-a-kind
Blessing Tree
I placed layers of Spanish moss and river rocks in a large glass vessel.
Then I carefully arranged willowy branches on top
 for the blessing tags to hang.
Each tag was an inspiring quote, prayer or Scripture verse. 



The Wedding Cake
The Enchanted Garden


The cake was 3 separate plain white layer cakes from the grocery store.
We found out that if you order just simple rounds and do not ask for a wedding cake it will be 1/3 the cost!!
***
I took a mirror from my home and placed it on 2 glass pedestals. 
Next, I I stacked the cakes with cardboard rounds in between!
A beautiful embellishment of yellow roses, rose leaves,
 baby's breath and greenery transformed the look!
***
The Precious Moments topper was a gift from the bride's parents -
it adorned their wedding cake many years ago.   

I hope you enjoyed seeing this adorable couple start
out on their life together...oh the blessings
 the Lord has in store for them!!
~*~

I am linking to the following parties:


TEACUP TUESDAYS-TERRI
TEA FOR TWO-WANDA LEE
TEA TIME TUESDAY-SANDI
TEACUP TUESDAY-MARTHA
TEAPOT & TEA THINGS TUESDAY-WANDA LEE
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR-PAM
TEAPOT & TEA THINGS TUESDAY
FAITH, GRACE & CRAFTS-DONI
PEARLS & LACE THURSDAY

#ff63e0Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It FridaysPhotobucket
Lark's Country Heart

13 comments:

  1. oh what a beautiful bride...and the decorations...they are all so lovely!
    so glad you shared the festivities!

    ciao bella!


    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I felt as if I were there! What a Special Day for them! They will always remember the "details" of the day.

    Perfect way to start off the Wild Ride Together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....these photos are amazing. The table setting is so pretty along with the candy buffet how AWESOME!! What a memorable day. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wedding! The decorations and cards are all really special. The china too (yours) is gorgeous at the table. Many blessings on the happy couple.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Concetta,
    What a beautiful wedding! You have done a gorgeous job of decorating and making it special for the young couple. What joy it must have given you to do this for them. I love to see scripture used throughout; very special! Thank you for sharing all this loveliness with us here at Tea Time. Have a wonderful week, my sweet friend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear Concetta,

    What a fabulous job you have done for the happy couple with your generous decorating and oh my!.., That candy table!

    What a fabulous wedding!

    The scriptures and cards, as well as every picture perfect detail are so uplifting and inspiring.., What a pleasure and blessing for all that you so generously shared your talents with!

    Thanks so much for sharing this blessed and lovely marriage celebration pictures with us!

    Thanks for joining me for TTTT and also for my 86th 'Tuesday Tea For Two'; I always so enjoy having you join us as part of, 'Tuesday Tea Time In Blogland'.

    Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Concetta: What a beautiful wedding celebration you made. You are truly creative! I love wedding with so much decorations that are handmade. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful treasures with us. I wish I was there. Hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you shared all these ideas on Made it on Monday! YOU are one of the SWEETEST peron's I know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Concetta, just breathtaking, for a special event for a special couple.Everything looks wonderful, I so love all those glass jars filled with pastel colours and sweets and your gift tags on the blessing tree is a warmful hug of love - all treasured memories! Wonderful ideas, congratualations on a marvellous job! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. My precious Concetta!
    Your site is incredible and you are BEYOND amazing!!
    Mauricio and Kasie just celebrated their four month anniversary...he brings her flowers each month on the 4th and they go out on a special date. "Life began in a garden"...and so did their marriage. Love poured out everywhere because of the love of the Father that brought these two together and because of the love that you poured into each hand made decoration!!
    The event was glorious! Where would I be without you?!? Praise God, I'll never have to know!! I praise God for the gift of our friendship!! You, Concetta, are my true covenant friend!! I LOVE you!! God bless you!
    Hugs & Blessings,
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm speechless!!!!! What an incredible lovely gorgeous celebration! Your creativity is inspiring and oh I'm so in love with your ideas!!
    The picture of the 'Three-fold Cord' !!!!!!
    What a great idea!!! Red for Christ!! Oh, how wonderful and so lovely that you made each place a special spot for the guests...and all Christ centered as your photos clearly show!
    Blessings to the happy couple!!!
    and Blessings to you...get some rest!!!
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Concetta,
    What a beautiful couple and wedding. It looked fantastic. We just got back from St. Augustine so everything Spanish has intrigued me. Very nice!
    Thanks for linking it up to HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stopping by from Sweetology. You made this wedding extra special for them. Best wishes to the new couple.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected