Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Daddy & Daughter


Daddy & Daughter
Our church just hosted a Father-Daughter Dance!
The baby daughter and the Daddy went on a date!!!


The leaders of the Junior Youth - Jen & Chris
coordinated the whole gala affair.

I cannot begin to tell you all the attention to detail that went into
making this a night that the girls will treasure always!
There was a video with many pictures of the fathers & daughters,
a photo booth, a sit-down gourmet dinner, ice cream bar,
prizes, dancing with music and precious words spoken on how
to impact your children throughout their lives.
I am in awe of all the love this couple poured into this night - thank you!

Soooo adorable!  Don't they look like twins?
Notice how my daughter looks nothing like me?
Are you asking why am I even in this picture?


Kisses of a lifetime... 


oohhh....there I am again with the happy couple!
You will see at the bottom of this post a luscious ice cream bar...
that was my portion for the evening!!!


My daughter has one handsome Daddy!
She is blessed!


It was an enchanted evening!  It was a spectacular party!

The ages were 2-11 and those little girls were
breathtaking on their father's arms!
My husband has always been faithful to take our
children on dates - spend time with them
 and make memories that will last forever and always!



The evening ended on a very sweet note!
The Ice Cream Bar


Decadent and Delicious!!


A display of tasty treats to put your ice cream over the top!


My beloved Kitchenettes' Girls helped the entire evening
by serving in every capacity - they were amazing!


I don't think we will ever forget this night!  It was truly magnificent!


You know that awesome picture of the little girl
standing on her Daddy's feet dancing?
This is my version -
I love this picture of my husband holding his little girl in his arms!
Look at those tiny toes - her sissy painted them!
~*~
I am linking to the following parties:


4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, Concetta this is priceless! And what a happy Dad! (and he is a hottie!..wink, wink!) :)

    Lovely memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome. It's good to make memories with our children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You are the winner of tea cozy #3. Please contact me with your address.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected