Thursday, June 9, 2011

Concetta's Hot Artichoke Dip


This is my most favorite and most requested go-to appetizer!
I have posted this recipe in the past - but it is sooooo good
I decided to have a recipe repeat! 
~*~
It is truly perfect for any occasion!
elegant entertaining...covered dish event...
celebration parties...showers...it is limitless...
You will love - over the moon love - the creamy sauce,
tangy artichokes and lovely hint of garlic...YUM!!!
~*~
I love to serve mine with sliced baguettes - but it is equally as delicious with
assorted crackers, fresh veggies, tortilla chips or toasted pitas.

Concetta's Hot Artichoke Dip
~*~
2 jars of Marinated Artichoke Hearts
(drain & chop)
1 c Mozzarella Cheese
(shredded)
1 c Parmesan Cheese
(grated)
1 c Mayonnaise
2 Garlic Cloves
(crushed)
***
Mix all ingredients together and place in a casserole dish.
Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly!
Garnish the top with paprika and fresh parsley.

***
I am linking to the following parties: 

PRAIRIE STORY
THURSDAY RECIPE SWAP

COUPON COOKIN
TASTY TRADITIONS THURSDAY
Photobucket

Hearth and Soul Hop at the 21st Century Housewife
It's a KeeperMiz Helen’s Country Cottage

6 comments:

  1. Can you believe I have never tasted this as an "Adult".... I did when I was young.

    For YOU I will be brave and make it & taste it again! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dip sounds delicious! I make one very similar to this, with spinach in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so delicious and easy.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concetta, this looks wonderful. I love artichoke dip, it's perfect for entertaining, and your recipe sounds wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Concetta,
    What a lovely presentation of a classic dip. We just love this dip and your recipe looks delicious! Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday, have a great week end and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks easy and yummy. I will have to make it tonight. I have all of that in the cabinets and fridge. The teens will devour it. Thanks for linking it up at HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected