Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tea Treasure Gifts


Beautiful packages arrived in the mail today!
My friend, Gayle, from Garden of Daisies
sent me a box full of tea treasures!!


My heart was bursting as I was opening 
 each little exquisitely wrapped present!!
I won the loveliest tea cozy made by Gayle. 
 It is flawless!  Handmade Perfection!
The detail is amazing.    


The teapot and teacup are a little set
tucked away in one of my china cabinets.
The napkins sent by Gayle match perfectly
 I love anything with roses!
This is the teapot that will now be kept cozy!


From the bottom of my heart I thank you Gayle!
You made my day so special. 
 I love each sweet precious gift!


I will be filling this teapot with the
English Breakfast Tea that was in my gift box!
For a treat I will be dunking my shortbread cookies
 in my delicious steaming tea!
It is a wonderful day for a tea party!


Simply gorgeous!


Gabriella has joined our tea party today -
see her looking up from underneath
 my glass dining room table?
So adorable!!

I am linking to the following tea parties:
TEACUP TUESDAYS-TERRI
TEA FOR TWO-WANDA LEE
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR-PAM
TEAPOT & TEA THINGS TUESDAY
TEA TIME TUESDAY-SANDI
TEACUP TUESDAY-MARTHA
TEAPOT & TEA THINGS TUESDAY-WANDA LEE
http://silkenpurse.blogspot.com/
~*~

7 comments:

  1. I'm giggling right now, because you have the tea cozy on upside down. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Concetta,
    What a lovely tea cozy! It's wonderful to receive something handmade in the mail and so well made too. Your gifts are all so nice and I love the pretty green ribbon each one was tied up in. Thank you for sharing your pretties with Tea Time. I hope you have a delightful week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tea set..so elegant! Love it! Thanks for sharing. Lovely space here.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Thanks is what everyone would love to find in the mail box. what a pretty set! And the hand made Cozy is very nice...talented woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautifully wrapped gifts! The tea cozy is gorgeous, and all the other goodies are wonderful. How kind of Gayle to send you such things!
    Your tea pot and tea cup are so lovely.
    Thank you so much for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi: Wow beautiful gifts! You are a beautiful lady and desire these beauties. You have a special place in my heart. Thank you for sharing your gifts with us. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  7. What pretty tea things...I like the roses!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected