Saturday, June 5, 2010

TJ's Favorite Tilapia

Tilapia is a delicious melt-in-your mouth white fish!
You can virtually add any flavor combination -
and make any meal memorable.
I hope you enjoy my version!
*
My family loved it so much that I had to serve
it the next night as well!!
*
This recipe is not only scrumptious -
it is so healthy and good for you!!!

My husband and I have started the South Beach Diet.
They have so many incredibly easy mouth-watering recipes -
that I will be sharing on my blog-of-life for all of you to try as well.
*
This particular recipe I dreamed up myself after perusing
ways to serve Tilapia - but it absolutely follows the success
of the South Beach Diet plan
.

My husband flipped for the Homemade Tartar Sauce.
I know he loves to slather sauce on things -
so I mixed up this little gem and he could not get enough of it!
I did have to share with him he will negate the healthful benefits
of the meal I prepared if he hogs up every drop of sauce I made!!
*
The South Beach Diet is more than I expected - i
n searching for a lifestyle change in our eating habits -
I was introduced to this plan.I love it!
*
I feel wonderful! It is so healthy!
The recipes are so good!
It is easy - doable - delightful
and truly life-changing!!
This is becoming a family keeper!!!

TJ's Favorite Tilapia
*
4 Tilapia Fillets
2 Lemons
1/3 c Sweet Vermouth
1 T Soy Sauce
1 tsp Marjoram
Olive Oil
Kosher Salt
Cracked Black Pepper
Place fillets in a glass baking pan and drizzle olive oil on top.
Season with salt, pepper and marjoram.
Slice one lemon and put to the side - juice the other lemon
by squeezing over the fish fillets.
Mix together the Vermouth and soy sauce - pour on top.
Place lemon slices on fillets.
Bake @ 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes-
or until fish is still moist and flakes easily with a fork.
*
Homemade Tartar Sauce
1/2 c Light Miracle Whip
2 T Dill Pickle Relish
Mix until well blended.
********
I am linking to the marvelous:
Foodie Friday
@ Designs by Gollum ~ hosted by Michael Lee West

2 comments:

  1. We love tilapia as well. Will definitely be giving your recipe a try soon. Thanks for sharing it!

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Non ham and I absolutely love Tilapia...we make it all the time. I am going to use your recipe for the next time...sounds sooo good.
    Hmmm, I think you should start including WW point values for everything you make =)
    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected