Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Autumn Tea

The most beautiful bone china teacup from Canada! ...simply gorgeous and perfect for fall. ...the colors in this cup are pure autumn.

Canada Royal Albert
Bone China England

From Sea to Sea

This magnificent little cup was a gift from my beloved
friend Bonnie - a true treasure in my life~!
Bonnie - otherwise known as Boncetta -
has lavished me with the most exquisite teacups
which I will be sharing soon, but for today the
Canadian shall be showcased because of it's autumn beauty!


I love the detail inside the cup!
tea muffins for a divine treat...
Pecan Pie Muffins
I found this delicious recipe on the Pioneer Woman's site.
These melt in your mouth while being chewy!
~*~
1 c light brown sugar
1/2 c flour
1 c chopped pecans
2/3 c soft butter
2 whole eggs
~*~
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease muffin pan - or use paper liners.
Mix the the brown sugar, flour and pecans.
In a separate bowl, beat the butter and eggs until smooth.
Stir in dry ingredients until just combined.
Spoon the batter 2/3 full into prepared muffin cups.
Bake 20-25 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
2/3/ c soft butter
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I am linking to my favorite tea parties and tasty food spots:

6 comments:

  1. I have a Canadian cup too, but yours has mine beat for beauty! lovely colors.... I don't think I have ever seen an American flag, themed tea cup. Have you?

    OH, I have made the pecan pie muffins...they are outstanding and easy too. Perfect with a cup of hot tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Maple Leaf teacup is lovely, Concetta! It's nice that the Canadian flag is on there too. Up until the mid-60's we still had the Union Jack like England. I still like the Union Jack but it's good to have our own identity.
    I plan to make those muffins; they sound so good! Thank you for sharing and for joining me for Tea time today. Hope you have a lovely week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by for tea and sharing your Cananadian Teacup. Love the sound of those muffins...perfect for tea in Autumn.
    Look forward to seeing you soon.
    Have a blessed week. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi: The cup Bonnie gave you is so beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leaves on your teacup are beautiful. I've never heard of the Canada Royal Albert pattern, but then I've always looked at the roses patterns. The muffins sound delicious. ♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right, this is a perfect cup for fall!
    I love the colors and the maple leaves falling.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected