Sunday, September 6, 2009

LIFE SCRIPTS


Psalm 103:1-5

Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and all that is within me,
bless His holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all His benefits;
Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness
and tender mercies, Who satisfires your
mouth with good things, so that your
youth is revewed like the eagles.


Dear Beloved Bloggers,

For the next 10-days the Young home will be disconnecting from all media - (TV, movies, internet, video games etc...) and instead dedicating that time to focus on the Lord.

Upon my return ~ look for many mouth-watering recipes, the next Kitchenettes' Hospitality Club post and a brand new category called "RYMA TIME". Ryan (my middle son) and Mama in the kitchen together! There will also be a special Spanish component incorprated into our cooking as my son is learning Spanish in school. Stay tuned!

I pray God blesses all areas of your lives abundantly - above and beyond all that you can ask or think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected