Monday, April 4, 2011

Week of Rest

Don't let the title of my post today fool you!
I will not actually be resting this week - just taking a little
break from my beloved Blog-of-Life.
~*~
This will be a whirlwind week of preparations for my son's
senior prom.  He attends school at our church's academy so
the parents of the seniors coordinate the whole event.
~*~
The Dinner Social will be a Mystery Dinner Theatre theme.
It is quite exciting...very different from past parties
and lots and lots of work!
~*~
In the middle of preparing for my son's gala affair -
I will also be celebrating my wedding anniversary.
21 years with the love of my life!
~*~
I will post all about it in the future!
Enjoy your week dear friends!
Be back soon!
Love,
Concetta  


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversery! 21 years is an amazing blessing!

    Thank you for becomming my newest follower! Come back and visit again soon!

    Sarah beth

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected