Thursday, August 11, 2011

Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken


This is a mouth-watering recipe
that you will want to add to your repertoire of favorites!

Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken
....lip-smacking and succulent!
***
This is a recipe adapted from Paula Deen
and you will love it! I promise. 
We have been enjoying it throughout the summer.


Here is my favorite grill master
preparing our supper! 



1 c. finely chopped fresh cilantro


1 c. mayonnaise

½ c. extra-virgin olive oil

¼ c. lime juice
(fresh - I also add the zest of 2 limes)
2 t. ground cumin
1 t. salt
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
(I use tenderloins or slice the breasts in strips)
~*~
In a resealable plastic bag, combine cilantro, mayo, oil, lime juice, cumin and salt.
Add chicken, seal bag, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 8 hours.

Spray grill with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray.
 Preheat grill to medium heat (300-350).

Remove chicken from marinade, discard marinade.
Grill chicken, covered with grill lid,
for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until chicken is done.

 Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.

I am linking to the following parties:


 

15 comments:

  1. Oh I as so going to make this for my Ladies Bunko get together! Sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love grilled food! Healthy and tasty! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delish! Definitely will try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so delicious, I love lime and cilantro! THank you so much for showing off!

    Carlee
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you prepared your Cilantro Lime Chicken. It looks delicious! Thanks for linking up to Feed Me Tweet Me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore cilantro. Seriously, I would eat it all by it's lonesome - but with lime a grilled chicken...yum! This is definitely going on my wishlist. ~ Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  7. That grilled lime chicken looks so good. I wonder if you could put those in fajitas. Jess came over and checked out your recipes, and she thought they were incredible, and can't wait to try them out. Have a lovely weekend.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Concetta, I'm going to make chicken for dinner this week and I have you to thank for some yummy new recipes!! I think I might start with this one...if I can get hubby outside to grill.It's been so hot he just might not want to!! Thanks for linking up with my party this week!! You're so sweet!
    Blessings, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi! This looks amazing! I would love for you to come over and link up to my Tasty Tuesday Party...
    http://nap-timecreations.blogspot.com/
    Hope to see you and your tasty goodness next week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Concetta,
    Your Grill Master did an outstanding job! That chicken looks amazing and I can't wait to try this recipe. Hope you are having a great week end and thanks for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    See you soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Concetta,
    These look delicious! He did a great job grilling those. I made some lime chicken fajitas last night that were very sinilar to this. They didn't look as pretty as your though.
    Thanks for joining me for Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, this chicken looks sooo good! Lime and cilantro YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another gorgeous recipe, Concetta! Thank you for sharing it with our hop. Alea and I are announcing some exciting new developments today, so I hope you will come and see our new look!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on my Blog of Life ~ I love hearing from you!

CONCETTA'S RECIPES

The Kitchenettes ~ A Hospitality Club

Romans 12:13
Pursue the practice of hospitality.

The Kitchenettes is all about teaching and mentoring young girls in the art of hospitality. It is so much more than cooking or doing domestic tasks ~ hospitality is the very heart of God ~ a demonstration of pouring His love onto others. This group of young girls are learning the very nature and character of God as they serve people and sharpen their skills in homemaking.

NAME LEGACIES

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected